VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOWS IN CENTRAL VALLEY
When it comes to questions and information about window and patio doors, there is no better source than Sunset Construction. With 47 years of experience in installing quality products for a wide range of residential applications, Sunset Construction has set the benchmark in the industry for design, thermal performance, energy efficiency—and customer satisfaction.
The ENERGY STAR® label was created by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to help consumers quickly and easily identify windows and other products that save energy. Results are already adding up. Americans, with the help of ENERGY STAR®, saved enough energy in 2005 alone to avoid greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those from 23 million cars—all while saving $12 billion on their utility bills. Sunset Construction proudly carries windows that display the ENERGY STAR® label and are American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) tested and certified. By selecting Sunset Construction as your replacement window installer, you are buying technologically advanced windows with unsurpassed energy efficiency that will deliver years of energy savings.
Sunset Construction will help you create an entryway that reflects your style. When choosing your door, we will help you with professional advice in selecting door style, finish and hardware, and give you an accurate measurement for exact fit. Our entryways are available in steel with smooth or stainable steel wood grain, or advanced fiberglass material with architecturally correct rail and stile proportions and wood grain embossing.
For all installations, Sunset Construction believes that our Installers should be guided by the following principles:
1. All installation work should be performed and/or supervised by trained and experienced professionals who are licensed to perform the work (if licensing is required by local laws and regulations.)
2. All installation work must be performed in accordance with applicable building codes and regulations. All work should be permitted and inspected by building officials, as required by local laws and regulations.
3. All installation work must not damage the existing flashing and other water barrier devices for the residence. Installer must survey existing conditions before work is performed. If installer has any concerns regarding existing conditions, Installer must notify Sunset Construction Principles and/ or homeowner. If any existing water barrier devices are damaged by Installer as part of Installer’s work, Installer must restore those devices before completing its work.
4. Before proceeding with its work, Installer should verify that the furnished windows and doors are the correct size and are appropriate for the residence.
5. All installation should be performed with new and first-class materials. Any caulking must be compatible with existing conditions.
6. All installation must be plumb, level, square and water tight. All installation must be properly integrated with the existing structure by the use of proper flashing, drip caps and/or other weather resistant barriers. All windows/doors must be properly anchored and sealed.
7. Installer’s installation cannot damage or otherwise abuse the product.
8. Before completing its work, Installer should test and/or inspect its work to determine whether the installation is watertight and sound.
9. Before leaving the site, Installer should advise homeowner of all correct operational steps as well as maintenance obligations required with regard to the installed product. Further, Installer should advise homeowner of the terms of its installation warranty.
10. Installer should check window/door company website to determine whether any recent installation bulletins have been issued.
11. If Installer has any doubt or question regarding whether the installation can proceed in a safe and effective manner, Installer should seek additional assistance from the window/door manufacturer concerning the appropriate industry standards for the installation.